Jem12Sabre Jem12Sabre 18-21, F 27 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Women's Health

it is when i have my first one that i will start to worry

Best Answer

Yes I did. Luckily I'm pregnant now. :)

Best Answer

hahaha :D

Best Answer

go to the doctor, if you don't know the cause

Best Answer

i'm going to eventually, I just want to know things before hand. She is pretty booked for the year.

Best Answer

If you haven't been able to get an appointment in all this time, perhaps you should consider a different doctor.

Best Answer

Yes I do.. But it's caused from my polycystic ovary syndrome you should most certainly ask your doctor to give you an ultrasound just to check stuff out because a lot of the time women have high testosterone when they miss periods a lot:) good luck!!!!:)

Best Answer

Happens to me all the time. I always miss my periods and I'm never pregnant.

Best Answer

you are a transsexual then! haha

Best Answer

It happened to Mrs rusted but she is in her 50s.

Best Answer

Yes, from an endocrine disorder. Definitely go see a doctor and get some blood tests done.

Best Answer

it just got akwards...

Best Answer

No.

Stress can be a factor or imbalance hormones...

Best Answer

I have missed more than that.

Best Answer

you are man -.-

Best Answer

I usually skip a month normally but I have skipped as many as five in a row before. When I skippe my hormones were out of whack and I experienced pregnancy symptoms but no pregnancy.

Best Answer

hmmm.. that is what I ask when I watch "I didn't know I was pregnant"

Best Answer

what do u mean 6 periods?

yes its possible to miss 6 mos of menstruation and not be pregnant.

especially if u didnt have any sexual contacts

Best Answer

Not me, but I've heard of it happening to women who were involved in very grueling sports training and competitions, or who had just lost too much weight too quickly, or who were battling some serious illness.

Best Answer

I did as a teen, mine were always irregular and I only got my period a few times a year.

Best Answer

I've never missed that many periods in a row and I've never been pregnant. If you've been stressed out or not eating a lot, that could be a reason for a lot of missed periods. And some girls just don't get periods often. Go to the doctor anyway because that's not normal.

Best Answer

you can miss periods and you can bleed a lot. i bleed a lot it's call amenorreah.

Best Answer

About every menopausal woman in the world

Best Answer

I think the most I missed was three....but I was a virgin so I wasn't worried about pregnancy.

Best Answer

i never had a period in my life ! is there something wrong ?

Best Answer

you could get it late.

Best Answer