Why? Was it your choice or what? Are you satisfied with it or desperate to find someone? Thanks for sharing!
AlwaysSingle AlwaysSingle 18-21, F 13 Answers Feb 7 in Dating & Relationships

I've recently become single again after a 10 year relationship. It does have a few advantages but not many. I miss the attention, hugs, etc! :(

Best Answer

No, seen it all, done it all, n my last Dating relationship bout 6 years ago didn't work out, n realized I'd Rather stay single

Best Answer

I'm gonna be single for 22 year soon. I'm gonna be 22 next week :D

Best Answer

And not by choice. Just kinda gone that way.....And not satisfied either. I would really love a girl to care for and who'd care for me. That's is something I really wish to experience.

Best Answer

its not my choice.....just havent met someone

Best Answer

I'm still a teenager and I've had 4 boyfriends before, but all my relationships hardly lasted a week so I've never even kissed a guy apart from doing dares. It really depresses me when I see all these couples loving each other and cuddling and all that, because I want it so bad. I'm not desperate, because I decline some people who ask me out so I don't look easy. I'm just waiting for the right guy to come, I feel so alone and would just love someone to tell everything to and kiss and cuddle and date and all that, but it looks like a while before anyone will want to come near me :(

Best Answer

Yes. I am single because I do not want to be pulled down by someone else.

Best Answer

No, not me! <br />
I tried to change my name to "AlwaysSingle" but it said that name was taken and did I want use "AlwaysSingle8302" ? <br />
To be honest, I am neither satisfied with it or desperate to find someone, but that doesn't mean that I'm not actively looking either. I'm just waiting in an aware state....

Best Answer

*ehem* me.. can i say it's because nobody makes you want to end up in a relationship ? desperate to find someone ? no.

Best Answer

I was married young,for 4 years. Then divorced ,single for 9 ,then married again, have been for 27 years. I have enjoyed the time single and Married"Most of it" lol

Best Answer

Totally satisfied with being single. I don't do relationships but I wouldn't mind going on a date with this one young lady I know.

Best Answer

I was single till my 26 than I had a relationship 4 about 4 yrs and I must say I'm dissapointed with that experience. 4 me loneliness is good it guards me from rest of the world. But who knows it depends from person to person. U know its not so bad 2 b single. Hold on girl. Lone wolf

Best Answer