sundragon sundragon 41-45, M 9 Answers Jul 16, 2012

I really love the whole idea and think that it would have made some sense for the aquatic ape theory to have taken place over time. On the other hand I think that ppl get too much of their education from television and this is prime time to make fun of all the idiots that believe this documentary was real. "Oooo I'm mr inquisitive who watches discovery channel all the damn time". When everybody is attractive on any one show then it must be fake.

Best Answer

Sadly it was a syfi documentary

Best Answer

I think you really already know this is fake, sorry.

Best Answer

No it was fake and another program did a whole show dispelling the whole mermaid myth. If they actually existed they'd have so much blubber they'd look more like a manatee.

Best Answer

I saw part of this and if you watch to the end it is a total put on. It is done as a documentary, but is not real at all. If you watch and pay attention to the narrarator and some of the interviewee's they all say as much all the way through the program.

Best Answer

I just wonder how they survive that extreme shell-chafing

Best Answer

Wishful thinking?

Best Answer