after today's episode, "dreamy", i have definitely reached crap tolerance. the fact that no one seems to ever win or get close has just killed it for me. no i am of the ilk that there always needs to be a happy ending but making this thing seem WAY TOO much like the crappy way our world works now just turns me off. if you want to keep your audience you need to throw them a bone a little more often. that being said, crap level reached, i'm done wasting my time with this show.

Best Answer

I didn't see the Huntsman as a main character. I like the show alot. It very ceases to amaze me how mean the evil queen can be. I like the story of how the boy's real mother has come back into his life too.

Best Answer

I find the show intriguing. It will be interesting where they go with it.

Best Answer

I really like the actress who plays the evil queen. She is so good in that role. I liked the Huntsman even if he's not a main role. I like that actor a lot I guess.

Best Answer

He was pretty hot!!! lol. We were mad when the queen smashed his heart, literally. :(

Best Answer

No. I tired of it at episode three. I only persevered that long, because Robert Carlyle was in it, but even he couldn't make it watchable enough for me.

Best Answer

I don't watch the show, but spoiler alert!

Best Answer

It's not technically a spoiler, since it all ready happened weeks ago.

Best Answer