tianajade tianajade 18-21, F 15 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

I had a few police and try and grab me in the driveway at 3am until they realised it was NOT the person they were looking for

Best Answer

Best Answer

This is bloody true scared the hell out of me

Best Answer

I'd be scared too...cops are shifty! -.-

Best Answer

Some guy thought I went to his school and for about a min I thought he had gone to mine. The conversation kind of died after that, but we had a moment together.

Best Answer

All the time, there must be alot of people who look like me

Best Answer

Yes, I was at a writer's conference where Jean Auel had spoken and got into the elevator and a gentleman followed me in and started giving me praise for my book. As an aspiring writer it felt absolutely fantastic, until I realized he wasn't talking about MY book. (Actually I'm using literary license here, my book wasn't published. lol)

Best Answer

Yes, I guess I have a twin in the same city I live in. And the last time it happened she had just left the building I had just walked into. I wanted to see for myself.

Best Answer

A few people have mistaken me for my sister but it's understandable, we're twins. It's just a bit awkward when someone from her group of friends runs up to me and shouts her name out, getting mad at me when I'm not fully paying attention.

Best Answer

Yes and I have done it myself may times as well to others.

Best Answer

Can not remember last time... I look rather unusual.

Best Answer

I am not your mother!

Best Answer