dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 57 Answers Apr 20, 2012

All this talk of PMS, then handguns & now murder? Someone is in much danger, I'm sure of it.

Best Answer

Yes... a LOT of times... :(

Best Answer

I have had two guns pointed at me and was also perfectly willing to kill two others myself, 3 of those times we had it coming, one was aisunderstanding from gossip

Best Answer

Many more times than I should have had people trying to kill me, that's for sure...

Best Answer

Yes by my husband in 2003 I was in a coma for 3 months and my 13 year old son was stabbed 3 times by his father as well and my husband just got out of prison in Jan for good behavior ...go figure : /

Best Answer

Yes. The NVA. 'nuff said.

Best Answer

Like GTR1400, was also there.

Best Answer

yes....more than once.....but then there was fighting wildfires,cat 1 style,,,all of us are somewhat mortal...hence,fear not death...it may well be the beginning of something great!

Best Answer

Yup by my relative! My family are into politics and my grandfather was murdered by his distant cousin. Now they're targeting my mom (who took his place after) and we're targets too.

Best Answer

Not that I know of...I'm unaware of poisoned chalices I chose to pass on...shiver

Best Answer

yes i was strangled once and stabbed once. Both men were drunk.

Best Answer

2 or 3 times but the most notable was probably when I was 16 my boyfriend shot me in the back of my head at point blank range. I feel like God put his hand between my brain and that bullet because I was actually fine- I remained completely conciese and had little to no pain, I was released from the hospital within 24hrs. When the bullet was removed a few weeks later (swelling had it imbedded at first) it had been somewhat flattened.

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

If a person or people had it in mind, they are more unstable then we thought + it makes me an important person.

Best Answer

Yes. Five years ago I was dating a guy and I broke it off with him. He began stalking me and one day after work, he was waiting for me. Came sneaking up behind me and tried to strangle me. I kicked him in the nads and got away.

Best Answer

yes.....

Best Answer

back in the day i was walking and a car pulls up.<br />
i see a gun out the window, then they see it was their friend...<br />
my buds almost performed a drive by while i was walking to the damn store.

Best Answer

I think they may have

Best Answer

Yes at least once.

Best Answer

Myself

Best Answer

Yes, all of the time.

Best Answer