confusedugh confusedugh 18-21 10 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

This may well be a first.

Best Answer

my EXACT shituation

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm in this situation right now. Any idea how you plan on deciding who to choose?

Best Answer

I still having choose, and the other person that I also like is willing to wait

Best Answer

Yes. You could wait it out, and see what happens. One of them may do something to turn you off. That is what is happening to me right now.....

Best Answer

yep. a couple years ago. this guy i talked to for 4 or 5 years, we were really really good friends and we liked each other and which turned into love... we were together for a while but the problem was he lived in utah and I was in arizona and when it was near the time we would have actually met, I end up liking a different guy I just met and was within reach. It was the biggest mistake of my life. It was a slap in the face with "learning the hard way". I broke it off with the good guy for the bad guy to....basically have it end with multiple addictions and a criminal record. BUT thats all behind me now. I have a family now so its all good, if i didn't have those bad experiences I wouldn't have my family. sorry I sort of went off subject and turned it into a "short" biography :p

Best Answer

yes, my husband and my baby father.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

yeah but one guy is my bf and the other isnt so i guess i just ignore those feelings maybe we can be friends

Best Answer

Yes, and I lost both

Best Answer

no

Best Answer