In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
chimbie88 chimbie88 31-35, M 7 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in Community

I came to EP, at least the trolls on EP have a sense of humour.

Better yet, they actually know they are idiots. The one on the other site, (to be left nameless) actually thought he was the only person there with any education or intelligence, or writing abilities.

Best Answer

Sounds like most

Best Answer

Let them. If they feel they have too hide themselves in another name they should know they have lost long before they met you

Best Answer

The first time it happened I didn't understand trolling or what it was, then I did a little myself, now I really don't care either way.

Best Answer

guess it depends on the intent if its good humored or not and if the other person is ok with it.

Best Answer

Yup. Burned em out by ignoring them.

Best Answer