Anyone that does that ceases to become a parent and becomes a nazi

Best Answer

No so

Best Answer

I haven't, but I think for me the last straw would be when I felt that any other children in my house were endangered.

Best Answer

Bingo

Best Answer

My mother called the cops on me when she found a stash of weed in my sweatpants.

Best Answer

That's over the top

Best Answer

My son (who we adopted from Romania) came with some serious behavioral issues. We have 4 other children. We sent him to military school from 6th grade to high school. He thrived! He came home frequently. When he didn't get his way he destroyed pictures, threw chairs, vases, etc. He threatened the other kids. My step dad is a retired cop- when T threatened to kill his 3 year old brother we had my step dad remove him (17) from the house- thereafter he stayed with my mom in law until school resumed. Now he's 21-flunked out of college and joined the army. He rarely speaks to us- blames us for flunking out- even tho we paid $30,000.00 T will always take the hard path- so said all his drs- some kids you can do all in your power and still get nowhere

Best Answer

This is so sad..unfortunately, it happens more than we think. I work for Child Protective Services and I can tell you adoption from other countries in particular, do not always end as we dream. I give you a lot of credit for doing so much for this child as I'm sure there were times when you felt you just couldn't do it anymore....:)

Best Answer

I love him but he made me tear my hair out for years- now he moved a girl down to DC-she's no prize- I'm waiting for the baby

Best Answer

I had a friend who did when her teen-aged son got physically violent.

Best Answer

my mother did that to me.. she loves me soooooo much ♥ ¬¬

Best Answer