Many people have described me in different ways.No one except my two Ex(s) called me ugly.
redrosegarden redrosegarden 26-30, F 30 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Community

Yup , & I braged About it ;-)

Best Answer

Once a girl said it to my face,but i'm positive she only said it to make herself feel better about her own genetic mutations.

Best Answer

Yes. I had terrible acne as a teen. It was the morons' favourite insult :(

Best Answer

No, but I have been called fat when I wasn't fat. Told I have a broken looking nose when it never was. Told I would never be beautiful only cute.....then later I am told I am beautiful all the time.....young people say mean things to get a reaction. I had no nose job( and learned to really appreciate my nose because I discovered that Sela Ward owns my nose) and I also discovered if I lose a few pounds from when I was called "fat" then I am told I am too skinny. You cannot even please everyone else, so please yourself.

Best Answer

You are beautiful :)

Best Answer

Yes, when i was in school. It's the reason why I have such low self esteem to this day.

Best Answer

Please, take my advice and let it go. Forget the past and learn to look at yourself with love and kindness. You know, those that hurt you were hurting themselves and I say this with conviction as I was bullied for years and came out on top. xoxoxo, don't let others take your self esteem. It is not theirs to take!!

Best Answer

Yea.. I think four times? I'm still in sixth grade tho. No one called me 'ugly' in sixth grade, only when I was in fifth grade cos I had reached puberty, so.. Stuff happens :P

I got called Cute in sixth grade, my friends, guy and girl friends don't care about your looks, they care about your attitude, behavior and kindness :) They don't give a damn about ur looks.

ALL girls are pretty :) Gorgeous

Best Answer

Not since I left school.

Best Answer

Definitely ,almost too many times

Best Answer

i asked my mom if i was pretty and she said no youre homely and i didnt know what that meant and she said the opposite of pretty and i didnt know what that meant either but i lost interest.

Best Answer

NO MOM SHOULD CALL THEIR CHILD UGLY! :(

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

Yes. lots of times back at school.

I am in my 40s and look at me now. I have legs and a body to die for. Suck on that old school.

Karma is my friend.

Best Answer

Yeah by more than I can remember. Whatever I don't really care anyway.

Best Answer

like caithness, "not to my face"- but I can see in the mirror

Best Answer

yes a guy at work 6 months ago called me a ugly ***** but saying that it was nothing new to me i been called ugly by guys all my life just makes it worse when you have to go work and face the guy that called you ugly

Best Answer

That guy is an ***

Best Answer

Not that I know of. Nor have I been called something synonymous with attractive.

Best Answer

yes. theres a dent in the side of a vending machine that fits there face,

Best Answer

Only on EP, but they were just being nasty.

Best Answer

Thats something ive never thought about, interesting. As far as i recall/know, never.

Best Answer

ot yet today lol

Best Answer

Probably, but not to my face.

Best Answer