They probably aren't used to it. For 16 years, you were their baby girl and they called you by the name they chose for you! (Even if parents deny it, a lot of thought goes into choosing that special name for your baby!). Just give them time :)

Best Answer

I'm becoming irritated and aroused, and I can be very nasty when I'm angry. Not at you - I'll take you under my wings - but at these (well, word better deleted) who DARE to question your right to be free and thinking.

Best Answer

I must understand that I do not quite understand this. But maybe it's logical that your parents (**** the rest of family) find it difficult, that you change the names they selected for you. Anyhow, you're of age, you made your decision. It may cost you your family, as you well know; if you can live with that, all is fine. Morally and intellectually you have my full support

Best Answer

I forgot to add, my Mum was the one who suggested I should change it as it was the name my Mum was GOING to give me when I was born. My Dad was against this name and made my Mum call me what he wanted me to be called.

Best Answer

Aww, Isn't being an adult all Tough and Hard?!<br />
Obviously you didn't respect your parents and respect their wishes to call you what they originally NAMED you! <br />
I'll just call you Fart Hole from now on, because I WANT to!

Best Answer

Obviously you don't respect anyone if you are going to speak to a complete stranger like that.

Best Answer

unless you were named something horrid, like: Tam Pon Smith, the you should have kept your given name.

Best Answer

Call yourself shithole, idiot! This is important for malieshai, and should be respected!

Best Answer

I'm sure that your parents may be a little hurt that you don't like the name they gave you...

Best Answer

yeah i changed mine to fartbreath,,,,,somehow no one ever respects me?

Best Answer

Of course not, who would?

Best Answer