Not cured the hernia, but greatly decreased the effects of it. I used a food supplement called DGL, and it took a few months, but soon I didn't have any more of the pain associated with the hernia. Once it had done it's job, I didn't have to take it more than a couple of times a month.

Best Answer

i find this interesting, as i am due for a surgical hernia repair soon (that i am dreading) i really hate surgeries. but, unfortunately, even though mine is small, the doctors are set on fixing it.

Best Answer

I was diagnosed in 1991, and I still haven't had to have surgery. The DGL worked for me. But I don't know if it would work for everyone.

Best Answer

I'm going to try this out! I hope the vitamin store has it.

Best Answer

Yeah, I got mine from the health food store.

Best Answer

Get it fixed. My husband had one and it was always a problem for him. Especially when I got really exited about something and would go to touch his chest and he would jerk back because he was afraid I would accidently hit it. It was a buzz kill in that moment.

Best Answer