Yes I did too! Because its all about judging the other individual by their comments and their pictures they post to get seen in the world. " Look at me! Look at me I like your status! I also think it is a world full of fake. I do call it fake book and wonder about the people who constantly check their Facebook for updates in a not real world. i think that most of the people on Fakebook are bored and lonely and haven't realised it yet. I think it will course mental problems in the future coz it hurts human feelings if no one comment on your status/pictures/likes. I do believe that some people do use it for the purpose it's meant to be like staying in contact with your family and some friends which is good! but from my <br />
experience it's totally not used the way it should! I thinks we should<br />
Talk to people face to face, read they body language, listen to the tone of their voice and look in their eyes instead of typing/sending/comments <br />
via Fakebook. Thanks for reading my way of thinking about Fakebook.

Best Answer

because i dont care about your parents or kids

Best Answer

I deleted mine in October. Way too many reasons to say why.

Best Answer

i have. you see, i was only on there with family, a total of 13 friends. i had a fallen out with two family members, did'nt want to see, or hear anything about them, and deleted my account. let me tell you, it wasn't easy. facebook don't make it easy to get out!

Best Answer

Yes. I didn't want to get creeped on by all the people who disliked me after some major drama. Stupid fb... I'm back on there now though, I just blocked anyone who will get into my business with bad reason

Best Answer

Yeah, too much drama and wanted more privacy.<br />
Seemed like everyone and their mom was on FB, lol!

Best Answer