Last night I was looking at the door to my bedroom, which was casting a shadow because of a bright night light. The door was still, but it's shadow appeared to be opening and closing. I got out of bed and made sure the night light was the only source of light, and I got closer and looked at the shadow. The shadow was definitely moving as if someone was opening and closing the door. I have recently discovered some psychic abilities, so I wanted to know if this is part of the realm of normal psychic experiences. Also, I was not under the influence of any type of drug or alcohol at the time, so I know this was real.
Diya13 Diya13 26-30, F 9 Answers Sep 7, 2011

Yes, very much believe in the supernatural, have seen shadows

Best Answer

nah i'm sane..........or so i keep tellin myself

Best Answer

yes my daughters sippy cup went from being on the dresser when we left to being in the middle of the floor when we retur

Best Answer

all the time

Best Answer

yes. this has happened to me since i was abt 9-10 yrs old, basically right after my grandpa died. i used to feel him watching me. and again after my grandma died i sometimes feel as if she is around (i was 23). And i wasn't even close to both of thm.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Yes whenever i do magic! (wiccan)

Best Answer