haha yeah i know. I realize there are people a lot worse off than myself. I'm not ignorant to others situations, and I know life sucks sometimes. Not looking for any pity (although, rereading my little spree it may have sounded like I was..sorry about that..) just tired of the situation is all and curious to see if anyone else has gone through it. Thank you, though. :) It was simply my rant that I wanted to write down, although it would be nice if the situation changed for once. That's all I'm saying

Best Answer

ohhh yes of course I have experience that.... but after a while you know, damn them all!! Place yourself above them, she is great of course but so are you.

Best Answer

yeah it gets worse. Theres this movement out there to save young gays who are depressed and frustrated telling them things get better. Well maybe for gays, but for guys who strike out and beat to girls they crush on, it never gets better. You will always want the ones you can't have. Life is unfair.

Best Answer

Someday, someone will fall in love with your shy nerdy self

Best Answer

YOU'LL FIND HER! TwT

Best Answer

Story of my life brother.

Best Answer