Cassiestar Cassiestar 56-60, M 9 Answers Apr 12, 2012

secretly yes! but you remain in control and in authority don't hurt your children remain loyal, I remember this guy my one of my kids are friends with and I think he would like the Mrs.Robinson experience .... lol (graduate movie)

Best Answer

Ohhhh HELL no!

Best Answer

Yes, and I discovered later the feelings were mutual. Her and I ended up having sex while my son was away on a school trip. And she was the instigator, but I was not at all in any way going to refuse her advances to me. It became obvious when she arrived unannounced that she was there to see me and what she was after. But for a while we both, played games as if it was not intended and she pretended that she was after some school books she had left at the house, but after a while we stopped the pretence and it got more serious. It was the first time I had ever had feelings like that for a girl so young but I don't in any way regret it. And we have agreed to keep it between ourselves.

Best Answer

That's just an overdone and creepy **** in the making. haha

Best Answer

thats my ex boyfriends father reply LMAO

Best Answer

I hope to hell my mother never thought about a BF of mine, that would make me sick.

Best Answer

Courtney Love has made a sick and crazy accusation that Dave Grohl actually hit on and slept with Frances Bean Cobain. Obviously not true though.

Best Answer