i once did, for 10 days. but i did drink things other than water, like black coffee, green tea both with no milk or sugar. after the 3rd day it was easy. but i don't think i could do it again.
martysmax martysmax 61-65, F 7 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Hobbies

In the hospital I was tube fed for five months

Best Answer

I fasted for 5 days once. Had a terrible headache from day 2, appalling on day 3 morning, but then it went, and a complete change came over me. I felt so full of energy and 'wellness' that I felt like I had at 10 years old, it was quite amazing. Although hungry for 2 days, that went on day 3, when there was no hunger, and I stopped wanting to eat. I stopped fasting because of concerns about what might happen if I continued. I have often wanted to do it again, but am a bit wary in case it lowers my metabolic rate making me more liable to put on weight afterwards.

Best Answer

you are so right about that energy and wellness feeling.

Best Answer

I find one day fasts good.<br />
I tried a 2 day fast once and it was bad. Lowered my metabolism and that caused me to put on weight. Took me a while to regain my metabolism.

Best Answer

religious fast?

Best Answer

spiritual/religious, either or.

Best Answer