my bf always leaves when we fight and goes on drug binges while im stuck pregnant raising our other kids. im affraid after this baby im going to.tell him im going for a walk to the store and leaving and never coming back. im torn into two. im sick and tired. let him see how i feel. someone, please help.
deadgirlsfairytale deadgirlsfairytale 26-30, F 7 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Struggles

Go and take the children with you. He has his drugs and his immaturity. That is more than enough for one woman.

Best Answer

I often feel like I want to - not that I could

Best Answer

Sounds like he is the main stress of the situation, perhaps he;s the one that needs to leave and things might get better for you.

Best Answer

You can't darling .. You got to care for the kids there helpless without you .. Let there love bring you thro xx

Best Answer

thank you, your words mean alot to me during this hard time.

Best Answer

If your kids are babies and he's a drug user... then take them with you (I did)<br />
and yes, I've felt that way before.

Best Answer

I know. I imagine also up and leaving, emptying apartment and being gone. So when he returns he finds no one and nothing.

Best Answer