I really need to talk with someone
donotfollowme donotfollowme 26-30, F 5 Answers Apr 30 in Doing Good

im here

Best Answer

thanks babes

Best Answer

add me if u want i add back

Best Answer

I make no qualms about it: if a better future is out there, I believe it doesn't come with my name attached to it. BUT, I have lived a full life, one in which has been plentiful in wisdom and experience. Today, for me, is all that ever matters. What I do today may one day reveal itself to be something way bigger. I can say to myself, well that is all there is left, and yet, none of "this" really matters or is relevant in the long run.

Best Answer

Um I know that you joke a lot but if you wanna talk for real I'm here for yah

Best Answer

oh wow!! I do not remember if we have ever spoken.. but thanks for keeping a track, yes today I am a bit serious for a change *sigh*

Best Answer

We haven't spoken before but I usually stay in qa section and I can see your questions,

Best Answer

wink

Best Answer

😍

Best Answer

Best Answer

Make things happen yourself.

Best Answer