anyone who has been cheated on, lost someone to a disease, suiside or drunk driver, someone with mental illness has seen something close to hell, hell is a place made up by people many centuries ago to keep people in line, if your good you go to heaven, if your bad you go to hell, today it is if you speed you get a ticket, if you breakl the law you go to prison, same thing, different time, laws have been around for centuries.

Best Answer

i have the same exact view! i was just curious to see if anyone had ever thought they could "discover" hell, or what they thought was hell

Best Answer

cool.

Best Answer

Hell is inside yourself, so yeah anyone can create one. In fact, you can live in one while you're on the Earth.

Best Answer

These people did. I remember this story awhile back:<br />
A geological group who drilled a hole about 14.4 kilometers deep in the crust of the earth are saying that they heard human screams. Screams have been heard from the condemned souls from earth’s deepest hole. Terrified scientists are afraid they have let loose the evil powers of hell up to the earth’s surface.<br />
"The information we are gathering is so surprising, that we are sincerely afraid of what we might find down there," stated Mr. Azzacov, the manager of the project to drill a 14.4 kilometer hole in remote Siberia. The geologists were dumbfounded. After they had drilled several kilometers through the earth’s crust, the drill bit suddenly began to rotate wildly. "There is only one explanation—that the deep center of the earth is hollow," the surprised Azzacov explained.<br />
The second surprise was the high temperature they discovered in the earth’s center. "The calculations indicate the given temperature was about 1,100 degrees Celsius, or over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit," Dr. Azzacov points out. "This is far more then we expected. It seems almost like an inferno of fire is brutally going on in the center of the earth."<br />
"The last discovery was nevertheless the most shocking to our ears, so much so that the scientists are afraid to continue the project. We tried to listen to the earth’s movements at certain intervals with supersensitive microphones, which were let down through the hole. What we heard turned those logically thinking scientists into a trembling ruins. It was a sometimes a weak, but high pitched sound which we thought to be coming from our own equipment," explained Dr. Azzacov. "But after some adjustments we comprehended that indeed the sound came from the earth’s interior. We could hardly believe our own ears. We heard a human voice, screaming in pain. Even though one voice was discernible, we could hear thousands, perhaps millions, in the background, of suffering souls screaming. After this ghastly discovery, about half of the scientists quit because of fear. Hopefully, that which is down there will stay there," Dr. Azzacov added.

Best Answer

that is very interesting, but i do not think it is people screaming. i think it could be a natural sound produced by the hot steamy environment. or maybe the investigators were so overwhelmingly hot that they were hallucinating

Best Answer

Bill Wiese went to hell and told his story at many interviews. Look him up on YOUTUBE> Bill Wiese video on hell.. check it out!!

Best Answer

I could be close if forced to sit in a room with football on the TV and country music playing in the backround.

Best Answer

Yes apparently there is a recording of it too.....and even if it is not real...just the sounds and moans and omg freaked me out.http://www.gl3nnx.com/bible-evidence/recorded-sounds-from-hell-screams-of-the-damned.htm

Best Answer

It kind of sounds like North Philly after dark

Best Answer

what? Like in doom? I think that whole game took place in hell, but I really don't remember, also I think there is a town named hell, in um Michigan was it? I read somewhere in a book I think... oh somebody already mentioned Michigan, and Norway, then your guess is as good as mine, hell is heavy traffic on Friday afternoon, thank god for road rage.

Best Answer

nah,i'm sure i'd have remembered that if it happened..

Best Answer

Yep its run by Julia Gillard

Best Answer

And all her little imp helpers

Best Answer

Thanks mate. I forgot about the demonic minions ;D

Best Answer