Even if they don't actually know anything about you,a psychic will pick up on clues that you give, without your realising it.They will ask a question and word it so that it sounds as if they are stating a fact about you.If you react in the negative it is then easy to back off and try another angle - if your response is positive,they will play on it.People always want to hear what the psychic has to say;they do not notice the clever probing that has produced what sounds like psychic insights.

Best Answer

i got a terro card reading, four cards out of her deck. Card 1- 5 wanded people (idk if thats right) meant my family of 5 has silly fights over nothing. Card 2 - Something to do about my judgment, saying it's off. Card 3 - Said something about me getting married, she said a lot people worry about that one but she didn't tell me anything about it. Card 4 - something about me needing to focus more on my work. <br />
If you think hard enough you could tie any reading into your own life. I'm neutral in the fact or fiction of readings, but it is interesting to see what they say. (not that i couldn't disprove the readings)

Best Answer

yes a palm reading, i didnt tell her anything she mainly got her info from my palm. i met a wanna be psychc on the street and she was dead wrong about everything but was trying hard to get get ten bucks off me which i didnt even have lol

Best Answer

lots of people have...but that does prove that they're legit or not. and certainly won't indicate you'll have the same experience

Best Answer

no because its rubbish

Best Answer