bruisedbutnotbroken77 bruisedbutnotbroken77 31-35, F 7 Answers Dec 9, 2010

Yep. Depression will cause that. Been there, done that.

Best Answer

You sound as if you are Overwhelmed, it's OK, we've all been there.

Best Answer

Sure. It's kind of like being disoriented after getting beaten up, only it's your emotions. Give it some time -- as in months.

Best Answer

Sounds like depression to me. You may want to talk to your doctor. You can check a list of symptoms. I am depressed and I have had that experience.

Best Answer

I'm not depressed. I've been depressed before and this is not it. I also go to a doctor quite frequently because of my insommnia and even she says I'm "clearly not depressed" But thatnks for the concern.

Best Answer

i felt like that for a while, i couldnt feel the difference between happiness and sadness and agriness.

Best Answer

I did for awhile I felt numb about things after being hurt lied to and used it passed for me maybe it will go away???

Best Answer

Does it slowly fade away...I've had all those things you've said done to me and the only emotions I have are for my kids and with them right now I'm in hypo protective mode. I know I love them and sometimes I get a glimmer, but for other things like my grandfather and uncle passing or even my husbands constant cheating I feel nothing...I'm angry becasue I should be but other than that I could care less...like you said I guess maybe it's just numbness.

Best Answer