I had a step-brother come onto me the CHristman night he gave his fiance an engagement ring.

Best Answer

Well, a few years ago I had plans to go see a movie with one of my guy friends, on who I had a pretty bad crush at the time. Beforehand we were sitting on the porch having a chat, and soon my best friend came home from work and joined us, and pretty much invited herself along for the movie, despite knowing EXACTLY how I felt about him. I was so upset that I couldn't even think of a single thing to say to her afterwards, and I ended up just letting it go. I guess because I've known her half my life I've got some insight into why she did it, and I knew that getting into it with her would just make things worse. We're still friends. But that part of her will always bother me.

Best Answer

I had two friends try to steal my high school ex(we were together at the time) to this day I still hate those girls. I don't think I have forgiveness in my heart for anything like this.

Best Answer

My brother constantly hits on Mrs tarq - she isn't interested, and neither am I.

Best Answer