Actually, they are moving towards making P.O's mainly criminologist back rounds now. They are saying us Social workers are to soft. Who would have thought! I have worked with some awesome P.O's mainly youth serving though. I would love to get into is as a social worker, but, it is a difficult job to obtain.<br />
S.

Best Answer

Funny, how you asked this question? I am starting a new job in the field of corrections. As a teenager I was incarcerated for 3 weeks and put on probation for 3 years, for being beyond control and incouragable. I had a P.O. who was a witch from hell She left me in a car for two hours in a heat wave. Afterwards, my case was transfered to Glenda the good witch. She let me come to her office and do art work, took me out to eat. She actually cared what I thought. She is now head of the Counseling Department in Soledad State Prison.

Best Answer

Theyn are mentally challenged people who could never get a job in "Real Life".

Best Answer