Gameboy

Best Answer

I was an office worker a few recessions ago & the phone hardly rang once a day it was great I remembered all the crazy times when I could not cope with all the demands of the job when it was way to busy

Best Answer

Was medic at a nuke plant, gave out 2 asprin in 2 months, paid great. Walked around the secure buildings.

Best Answer

Lot's of reading, writing, and plotting my escape.

Best Answer

i calculated how much i was getting paid per second and sat there counting '2p 4p 6p 8p ...' and when bored with that i got paid to have a poo, then i got paid to make tea for everyone, then got paid to facebook, eventually i got paid to annoy everyone else by making them think up of jobs i can do like filing papers for them or binding booklets. i loved that job.

Best Answer

Would they be willing to hire someone with no experience? :)

Best Answer

I was the labourer for a brickla<x>yer years ago,and he was doing a fancy piller for a DIYshop on the high street.He made a good job of it,but was so slow in doing it that once I had knocked the cement up,that was basically it for the day.I took it for 2weeks then left.

Best Answer

I once had a job at a juvenile detention center as a "child care worker". It was basically a glorified babysitting job. I often worked overnight shift when they were asleep. Watched a lot of TV, and talked to the guys who were in charge of the boys.

Best Answer

I took a book in with me and read. I did have a job where there were two hours of rush rush rush, then two hours of sitting and waiting for the next two hours of rush rush rush. I read. The boss didn't seem to mind at all, as long as I dealt with the rushes.

Best Answer