It was the very first story I wrote. It was there the other day and now it's gone. No notice from EP about it being removed.
Rutterman Rutterman 36-40, M 5 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Community

Yes, and the experience group vanished along with it. I didn’t receive a notice from EP either.<br />
Your story ‘La Chica Loca And The Pervert’ seems to have vanished as well. Usually I don’t bother to read any stories in those categories, because they are way too shallow for my taste, but yours was constructive and interesting. Perhaps it would have fitted better in the ‘I Am Fascinated By Human Behavior’ group, as it was more of a character study.

Best Answer

That would have been a good group for "La Chica Loca". I actually decided to delete that particular story, but I'm glad you found it interesting. I did save it, however, in case I change my mind about it later.

Best Answer

I had a group that I posted a story in disappear because enopugh people labeled the group "Offensive" but I was told about it. I probably wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't told about it.

Best Answer

I have had groups disappear as well but was always notified by EP. There was no notice from EP on this.

Best Answer

The very first story I wrote recently had its Title changed for no reason. I contacted EP and they restored it. Computers have old files available for such times.

Best Answer

Thanks. So maybe if I contact EP they can resurrect it.

Best Answer

I have not had that experience but I have found by accidental miss-keying some unknown key-combination that your contribution will vanish before completion and posting.

Best Answer