Dizziness that changes with movement.

Best Answer

i've definitely got that symptom whether i'm moving or not.

Best Answer

Most inner ear infections are viral, so there's not much you can take for it. Hope it goes away soon, Sweetness.

Best Answer

i hope so too. i've been going through this and trying to get to the bottom of it for the past month. why the doctors are moving so slowly is beyond me :(

Best Answer

Untreated it can easily lead to deafness. Worse case, a painful death. Go see a doctor.

Best Answer

Oh yes I have like 3 times in the last 3 years. It all starts as an itch and then when you scratch it it spreads bacteria into the ear, and it fills up with water behind the eardrum, and the pressure is painful, when I was pregnant with my son, my eardrum ruptured because the doctors didn`t want to give me medication due to my pregnancy, ohhh boy I was screaming in pain during that time. that really hurts. I would seriously go and see a doctor ASAP.

Best Answer

i've been seeing doctors for the past month and my primary doc is supposed to send me to an ear nose and throat doc but has yet to call me with the appointment details *sigh* it seems like i'm the only one that is taking this seriously.

Best Answer

pain

Best Answer

Oh yeah, I get them time to time and usully the first sign is partial loss of hearing in one ear and a "whooshing" sound. Balance goes off as well.

Best Answer

i'm definitely off balance!

Best Answer

Just to let you know...one time I lost some hearing, like I posted, the "whooshing" sound, balance..and it turned out to be a dental issue! Not an ear problem at all...something to consider. Hope you feel better :)

Best Answer

i'm thinking also that this might not be an ear issue and that scares me. i hope to feel better too, thank you :)

Best Answer