Midnight01294 Midnight01294 18-21, F 6 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Health

The birth control pill works wonders for my acne which was so severe, people literally could not eat in front of me. It made me skin smooth and less oily. I've heard women treated their acne successfully with spironolactone which is a blood pressure medication. Another one is called Metformin mainly used as a diabetic medication, it's also used to treat women with both PCOS and acne.

Best Answer

I don't drink alcohol, it's bad for skin. Eat lots of vegetables and wash my face regularly with the right product, also apply facial cream twice a day. One more tip, drink at least a cup of water right after you wake up in the morning, it will gradually improve your skin. Hope this helps!

Best Answer

Birth control. Its a miracle worker

Best Answer

I've never had acne. From time to time I'll have a really bad break out, because I'm stressed or ate something like junk. Use natural stuff like organic lemon juice. Use it every night for a week. Change you diet too, maybe some of the foods you're use to eating aren't agreeing with you anymore. Drink fluids with less acidity in them.

Best Answer