choconoir choconoir 31-35, M 12 Answers Sep 1, 2011

Years ago, my then wife and I were dogsitting a neighbors black lab for the weekend. Things were going okay until Saturday afternoon. We were enjoying a couple of bottles of wine, a little pot, and each other. The dog seemed unusually afectionate all thru the day. As we became more buzzed and enjoying some heated foreplay, the lab persisted to interfere with us, I assume thinking that we were playing and he wanted to be included............... well, as things progressed, the lab started nosing into my wife's lacy thong panties as my fingers were rubbing her *****. I wasn't about to stop and slipped my wife's thong down to her knees, and slipped my fingers into her dripping *****. The dog was nosing his way in, with his tongue lapping at her thighs and the back of my hand. I removed my fingers and licked them, and the dog moved in. Before I could stop him, he began to lap at my wife's *****. She moaned, enjoying the attention, not knowing it was the dog. Totally surprised, and slowed by the buzz, I didn't immediately react. The dog was licking rapidly with its long tongue, and my wife, eyes closed, seemed to be ready to ******. The lab seemed to instinctively raise up and started humping her right their on the rug, working his shiny **** into her. My wife tried to pull back but the lab was humping her so fast, she couldn't separate from the dog. She said the dog was swelling in her *****, and we tried to pull the dog away from her, but could not. The lab continued humping as my wife began to cry loudly. After several minutes the lab seemed to reach ****** and tried to pull out, but couldn't until his swollen **** went down. I held my wife for several minutes, and helped clean her up. I gave her some Advil and put her to bed. The next morning as we laid in bed, she said that it was scary, but did have two rather intense *******. She has not talked about a repeat performance, but several weeks later, while rubbing the labs belly inthe back yard, I did catch her stroking the dogs **** - mmm........

Best Answer

I bet that was great to see

Best Answer

Well she seemed normal, but good lord she was a raving animal in bed, hurt me bad!

If your talking actual four legged beast, with furr, I suggest you look else where! It is animal cruelty at best, and is pretty damn sick!

Best Answer

plenty of freaks on here claim to have. i'm proud to say that i'm not one of them.

Best Answer
Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer

Just a little not anything I'd do now. When I was a teen on the farm I had the family dog lick my ****. I guess I am so ashamed about it.

Best Answer

Would like to state NO NEVER.

Best Answer

Yes and she tore me apart. That woman was pure animal..................

Best Answer