babyblueeyes8112 babyblueeyes8112 22-25, F 14 Answers Sep 24, 2012 in Image & Weight

I lost about 20 something kilos. I just did it through eating less and healthy, and then when I was starting to look thin-ish I started exercising more than just long walks (weights, running, crunches etc). Good luck :) And I wouldn't use diet pills, I don't think they're very good for you if you can help it.

Best Answer

I became a vegetarian and lost 70 pounds. I didn't have to exorcize more or eat less... in fact, I often ate more and still lost weight. It worked quite well at dropping my cholesterol and blood pressure. I also just generally felt better. Five years later, still at it and happier for it.

Best Answer

The truth is all diets are created to brainwash you, they make you do yoyo if they work. I lost 125pds. You can only reach it by exercising I did 6 days per week, change the eating habits reduce portions and lots, lots of water to drink every day. I eat 5 times per day..healthy stuff of course

Best Answer

Dont waste your time on sensa, it doesnt work! Need proof? I can send you some pics of me.

Best Answer

I lost eighty pounds on Atkins. Not just 'low carb' but very strictly by the book Atkins. I also had amazing energy.

I lost forty more pounds on DASH. I prefer it because of the variety.

Best Answer

I lost a significant amount of weight by smoking. I know its not healthy, but that is the only method that helps me lose weight.

Best Answer

really? How did that work?

Best Answer

I'm not sure how but I think smoking reduces the hunger, makes me eat lesser these days

Best Answer

My GF got sick with an ulcer and lost 25 lbs in 2 months. She went from 115 lbs down to 90. She looked horrible.

If you do lose weight, diet sensibly and make sure to also exercise.

Best Answer

I lost 50 pounds in 3 months. I don't recommend you do it my way... I starved myself... And I am still starving.... I'm sure I lost almost 70 pounds by now... and my body is eating my muscles....

Best Answer

I don't want to do it that way...

Best Answer

Which why I said, not to do it... The other thing is... to cut back on grains, and meat increase fruit and vegetable consumption. Exercise. Not a lot, but for kids the minimum recommended physical activity time is one hour per day.

Best Answer

If doesn't work after three months see a Dietition.

Best Answer

you are going to gain it back guaranteed

Best Answer

Does having your arm cut off in a thresher accident count as losing weight?

Best Answer

Yeah, but luckily I was born with three, so it's all good.

Best Answer

By eating normal

Best Answer

tried that is doesnt work!

Best Answer

It does, just eat less, and healthy. Three times a day, it keeps the digestive system going, no fast food, lots of fiber, no overcooked vegetables, easy on the meat. It does work.

Best Answer