My daughters want pink streaks for the summer. I need some cute ideas. Any links or tips would be great! :)
underrock underrock 31-35, F 7 Answers Jun 8, 2012

just spell their names in pink. what's more fun than that?!!!

Best Answer

They would love that! Lol

Best Answer

only in my pubes.... i like 2 look cute down there. lol

Best Answer

That's gross....lol

Best Answer

no but thanks for the good idea

Best Answer

thats a cartoonized lady gaga its not actually me and i refuse to have a pic of myself for privacy reasons

Best Answer

Summer fun! :D

Best Answer

i change my hair color all the time and ive been thinking either pink streaks or full head of rainbow

Best Answer

I've only had two pink streaks at a time. Once I had two pink extensions on the same side of my head right next to each other, with one a bit darker than the other. That looked cool.

Then another time, I had one dyed on one side kind of on the bottom, and the other on the other side. I could hide them if I wanted to, but I could also show them off when I wanted to.

But they washed out in like, 2 weeks. x_x

Best Answer

I'm hoping it last longer than. Two wks.

Best Answer

Ive had pink tips in my hair, and it turned out pretty cute. Or maybe pink on the under layer of their hair, would also look pretty neat.

Best Answer