no, but i wanted to, i hate it here, i mean my big brother thinks hes better then us, my little brother gets so annoying, im at home 24/7 and i have no friends! well besides EP but still!

Best Answer

What do your parents have to say about your situation?

Best Answer

nothing, im to scared to tell them, but now im over it,

Best Answer

I was going to once. I asked my mom to help me pack. When she did and she walked me to the front door, I started crying because she was just going to let me go like that and it told me that she didn't love me.<br />
She laughed and told me that she wouldn't have ever let me go outside and gave me a hug. :)

Best Answer

Lol. Thanks!

Best Answer

I tried more than once but I kept returning home. My parents had instilled in me not to cross the street with an adult and I couldn't find an adult I knew to help me cross. :)

Best Answer

no. but i want too....

Best Answer

you don't need to run away you can walk away safely with the children's services.

Best Answer

Yep. Only around the corner from my house.

Best Answer

My brother and I had it all planned, the billy cart was packed and we were off....got as far as the back track when mum called us to come in for dinner, looked at each other and ran all the way back so we didn't get in more trouble for not doing as we were told!

Best Answer