I have along with my GF at the time. We thought it was a satellite passing overhead, it did a stop, moved diagonally to its direction of travel. Stopped again. Then continued on. Very strange.
thx1138a thx1138a 26-30, M 6 Answers Feb 14 in Community

Yes at a place called Owl Canyon camp ground near Barstow ca. A burning ball falling then turning into a series of glowing triangles that appeared to the right of where the ball was. Then the ball again and then a few more triangles than last time. The same place two red lights low to the ground moving slow about a hundred feet apart and maybe fifteen feet off the ground about a mile out. they moved in unison as if attached to the same ob<x>ject.

Best Answer

Yes, I've seen several.

Best Answer

You're lucky I guess. Very unexpected when you see things like this.

Best Answer

Very. Its totally random.

Best Answer

I think I did

Best Answer

A long time ago, I thought I saw a UFO. It turned out to be the Goodyear Blimp with a ton of programmed lights on it, that gave the strange illusion it was spinning and making "impossible" movements.

Best Answer

What we saw looked just like a typical satellite passing overhead. Nothing but this pinpoint of light that behaved very strangely.

Best Answer

I saw something strange one night, but I never did identify what it was.

Best Answer

I (we, my GF) sure couldn't explain it. It was really weird.

Best Answer

My son-in-law was about to drive me home one night and on the way to the car, we saw something...he said is that what I think it is? I said I have no idea what it might be. It traveled unimaginably fast. and disappeared even faster. it zigged and zagged across the sky, and it wasn't a light, it was a vehicle. Then, suddenly it was gone. There was a lot of talk the next day on all the call in radio shows, but nobody had any idea what it could have been.

Best Answer

Very interesting. My experience wasn't that dramatic, but it sure made us wonder.

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer.

Best Answer

You're welcome :)

Best Answer