light111 light111 41-45, F 11 Answers Oct 16, 2013 in Health

the one i saw or wrestled with was tall dark and handsome , he wore black slacks and a dark t-shirt and had black hair and could speak with his eyes and was incredibly strong , no halo or wings

Best Answer

Sounds good, would love to meet one that sounds like that

Best Answer

its wierd you don't really hear his voice but you know exactly what he's saying as if you did hear him

Best Answer

I'm not sure what I have been seeing, it's very large outline (over 7ft) that I have started to notice twice. Once in my friends shop and another at home

Best Answer

That's amazing, do you experience anything when they are around? Just wanted to ask, I've been experiencing weird things lately

Best Answer

Golden sparks of light and a beautiful feeling of being wrapped in a blanket of warm kind and caring love. Kinda strange at the same time, it feels like we have known each other for a very long long time... Yeah, it is strange non the less.

Best Answer

like Michael Landon,,,,like us,,,:)

Best Answer

fierce

Best Answer

they look as sweet as my 3 yr old, but hopefully act better :)

Best Answer

Awe :)

Best Answer