shylamarais shylamarais 36-40, F 13 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I would call it uncouth. Not only the act but the person too.

Best Answer

Yes, I spat back. Cue, two of us wiping our faces.

Best Answer

That's one of the most nastiest things you can do to a person.. If anyone spits on me.. It's an a$$ whoopin for sure!

Best Answer

someone spit gum in my hair at a nightclub once. they were upstairs and i was downstairs by the dance floor. sort of ruined my night. would have loved to whoop some a**!

Best Answer

Haha lol. I would have that's disgusting!

Best Answer

I cannot say many have been Suicidal around me for it they did that they would get carried out feet first

Best Answer

No...

Best Answer

That is horrible but you did the right thing Some people are just waiting for a reason to get physically violent.

Best Answer

thank you farmgirl. i like to throw water on the fire whenever possible.

Best Answer

You are wise I sometimes get so angry I act before I think but I am working on it Keeping a clear head an not giving the other the response they want is best

Best Answer

it's such a delicate balance - thinking & acting. i don't always keep a clear head either and maybe it would have been better for him to have gotten his a** beat...teach him to show a little respect. good for you for working on it!

Best Answer

nope but someone spat on my sister and my friends had to hold me back. mess with me whatever I don't care mess with my family run.

Best Answer

i like your attitude! you just reminded me of a time as a child when my brother spit in the air and it landed on my head. boy was i MAD! he acted like it was an accident but i'm pretty sure that's what he was going for.

Best Answer

Thank you. I am very protective of my family. I am sensitive person and it does hurt my feelings when people are mean but I think that if I let everyone who says or does something negative get to me I'll be in a catatonic state. Life is too short to swear the small stuff and people who aren't important in your life are part of the small stuff.

Best Answer

Yeah, two weeks ago. Why? I asked her. She didn't have a reason other than drinking too much. That wasn't the only issue in our relationship. She is now my X gf!

Best Answer