If so, could you tell me the story behind it. What made you think they liked you? How did you know? How were you so brave? Did you just ask them flat out, did you kiss them out of nowhere, what did you do? Thanks! :)
belledee64 belledee64 18-21, F 8 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Romance & True Love

No, but back in high school it happened to a friend of a friend. Someone went up to him and confronted him by saying, "You're a pretty cool guy, why are you friends with those geeks?" To his credit, the guy replied that his friends are NOT geeks and the person should f&ck off.

Best Answer

Every boy as a friend has liked and told me and nothing happend it didn`t ruin our friendship

Best Answer

really? have you ever thought you might feel more too? how did you figure it out?

Best Answer

She looks at me while I talk to her with her head tilted and the perfect smile, and sighs sometimes after I walk away. But she's with someone and doesnt know what to do. Id love to just walk straight up to her, lift up her chin and lay one one her lips but thats a daydream I have to have until I know she's single.

Best Answer

i wouldn't wait steve. just tell her. just do it. if she really feels the same way back, she'd drop him in a heart beat. all is fair in love and war.

Best Answer

Im going to talk to her this weekend when we meet up for a drink

Best Answer

i wish you the best of luck!!

Best Answer

Guys and girls aren't usually best friends. If they are, it is usually because one is attracted to the other and waiting for their chance.

Best Answer

yeah i agree.. it's just scary when you've been so close for so long and you start to feel unsure if the other person likes you or not.

Best Answer

Well from the profile picture, I'd say you are very attractive, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's always had a thing for you.

Best Answer

You trickster you!!!....y'all just asked this question earlier

Best Answer

i meant to feature my other question and i dont know how to once its posted so i just did it again lol

Best Answer