I don't think anyone can really comprehend eternity. I think even a time span like 1,000 years is difficult for a human mind to wrap itself around, because we just didn't evolve to deal with that amount of time.

Best Answer

It's one of the "deep" thoughts we humans can contemplate, but never fully understand...

Best Answer

No, don't ask this question until you have pondered what the possibilities of eternity are.

Best Answer

I agree. I did this when I was young and still thought I was a christian. It's interesting to look back on that experience though. If I believed in heaven though, I don't think I would want to go.

Best Answer

We can logically assume that if eternity is real, then we wouldn't be the same after this life anyway, because we do die here regardless of what we believe in, so if eternity were real, we most likely wouldn't think the same about it even if we accepted it, or disliked it here.

Best Answer

Yeah i have. but i think it is impossible for our minds to comprehend it. <br />
No one is going to cease to exist. The only question is where one will spend their eternal existence.

Best Answer