XxJamberxX XxJamberxX 18-21, F 22 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Religion

When I'm in the mood, I try to convert them right back, but it's difficult when you're a zen agnostic...

Best Answer

I'm just mean. I don't let them get two words out, before I give them MY truth.

Best Answer

like I said, it depends on my mood. I've been known to open the door, say "**** off" and close it.

Best Answer

morman

jehovah witness

roman catholic

and some others i cannot remember

........... it didn't work.

Best Answer

i love it when the little teenage jehovahs or christians knock on my door, i ask them all sorts of theosophical questions they can't answer since they have no opinions of their own and get them flustered by itching my boob under my tank top lol

Best Answer

I am proud and thankful to admit that I am religious.

I want very much to convert other people, but I

refrain from this, because I realize that truth is relative.

However, I admire very much other religious people

who try to convert me. I love them and I become

their friends.

I admire them because they accept all hatred

in their service for the Cause of God. They love

other people and they want all to accept God.

Since truth is relative, our minds have limitations,

so our efforts in conversion may cause confusion.

In this Age of human maturity, we better let people

to investigate the truth for themselves.

Let free people seek for their supreme purpose.

Best Answer

admirable.

Best Answer

My son and he succeeded. I used to drive a Chevy.

Best Answer

I am an odd mixture of a Buddhist and Christian. I love god, and I feel closest to him when I am in a peaceful state. I get this peace by being thankful for every blessing AND hardship in my life. Even though I believe in Jesus, I have had Catholics try to convert me. I was walking at my college and two Catholics came up to me and gave me a flier to their church for eastern Sunday. They were two young guys and they were really aggressive. They asked me "do you know the story of Easter?!" I was like "um... Yeah." They said "we'll what is it?!" I told them and they said "ok... That's good." They told me I should go (I didn't) but all I could think was "wow, I don't want to go there. They're not happy." That's the problem with most people who try to convert. They push too hard and it scares people away. The best way to 'convert' someone is by living your own life with peace, kindness, and love. Those who are looking for something will see this and follow your lead. The ones who feel they don't need it won't. It's a win win.

Best Answer

yes but its my business what i believe in and i dont believe in converting others , i think thats god's job

Best Answer

yes, two of my ex- bestfriends...

Best Answer

J.Ws. But when I tell them I'm a former Catholic, most realise tougher folks than them have tried and give it up.

Best Answer

yes they tried....their answers never really answered my question either. It's amazing how one question can have so many different answers...i decided it was all just how they deciphered the bible.

Best Answer

All the time, but I'm still old and wrinkly. The converter just doesn't seem to be working.

Best Answer

have you tried changing the oil?

Best Answer

Good plan. I'll go do that as soon as I can drag myself away from EP.

Best Answer

Don't bother changing the oil - I did and I'm still old and wrinkly :(

Best Answer

Okay, then I won't waste the oil. I'll save it for something it will do some good on. Like a squeaky hinge.

Best Answer

Ha, never gonna happen!!

Best Answer

yeah it did not work

Best Answer

Constantly, when I was living in the old country.

Best Answer