nope never

Best Answer

No, at some point in your life you just have to do it.

Best Answer

N E V E R!!!!!! It is what defines you and if you don't go after it and at least try to achieve these...well...that's just a shame.

Best Answer

Worlds's greatest achievers followed their dreams, but what is your dream?

Best Answer

I want to be an illustrator or an animator. If those fail then I officially give up!

Best Answer

That's great, just follow your heart! Good luck!!!

Best Answer

I'm starting to regret becoming a software engineer which was a dream for many years. I wish I had stuck with sales

Best Answer

Damn. Well that's discouraging. Did it just turn out to not be what you expected?

Best Answer

Yes. I didn't think I would lose interest in it so quickly. Programming is very dry. Engineering is very dry. At first it's interesting, but plying the trade day in and day out can be mind numbing. It takes a great deal of training to become an engineer of any kind and then strict adherence to design specifications and methodologies each day with very little inventiveness from the engineer. There are engineers that frequently come up with novel solutions, but the most engineering involves using proven solutions to commonly encountered problems. If an engineer is constantly inventing then he is either a novice, or he's developing breakthroughs which is exceedingly rare.

Best Answer

Well if you ever decide to change paths, I'm rooting for ya!

Best Answer

thanks, quit my job and moving to ecuador to try my hand at the export business

Best Answer

Nice! That gives me hope for myself aswell!

Best Answer

No.<br />
Dreams are like rainbows, only idiots follow them.

Best Answer

Well those two statements contradict eachother.

Best Answer