Or is that just some fear-mongering tactic?
toba122 toba122 18-21, F 9 Answers Feb 17, 2013 in Health

nope never

Best Answer

No, at some point in your life you just have to do it.

Best Answer

N E V E R!!!!!! It is what defines you and if you don't go after it and at least try to achieve these...well...that's just a shame.

Best Answer

Worlds's greatest achievers followed their dreams, but what is your dream?

Best Answer

I want to be an illustrator or an animator. If those fail then I officially give up!

Best Answer

That's great, just follow your heart! Good luck!!!

Best Answer

I'm starting to regret becoming a software engineer which was a dream for many years. I wish I had stuck with sales

Best Answer

Damn. Well that's discouraging. Did it just turn out to not be what you expected?

Best Answer

Yes. I didn't think I would lose interest in it so quickly. Programming is very dry. Engineering is very dry. At first it's interesting, but plying the trade day in and day out can be mind numbing. It takes a great deal of training to become an engineer of any kind and then strict adherence to design specifications and methodologies each day with very little inventiveness from the engineer. There are engineers that frequently come up with novel solutions, but the most engineering involves using proven solutions to commonly encountered problems. If an engineer is constantly inventing then he is either a novice, or he's developing breakthroughs which is exceedingly rare.

Best Answer

Well if you ever decide to change paths, I'm rooting for ya!

Best Answer

thanks, quit my job and moving to ecuador to try my hand at the export business

Best Answer

Nice! That gives me hope for myself aswell!

Best Answer

I've dreamt of being a graphic designer and never got a job as a graphic designe but I don't regret it for a min of my life.

Best Answer

lol we should switch places then. I'm in school to become one ,but at this point I'd rather be almost anywhere but here. Graphic design is NOT for me.

Best Answer

Oh no. It mite serves you well in the future, you never know. Meanwhile do the best you can by doing the course then when it's over, you can move on and do the things you really wanna do. Best of luck.

Best Answer

Actually have you spoken to a teacher about how you feel regarding the course? You may be able to opt for something you;re more interested.

Best Answer

I think I'm probably going to transfer to a school where they teach illustration (what I really want to do). It's conveniently located in my state too.

Best Answer

Hey go for it and fast! I hope it works well for u. :()

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

you're welcome :()

Best Answer

No.

Dreams are like rainbows, only idiots follow them.

Best Answer

Well those two statements contradict eachother.

Best Answer