ImaduMe ImaduMe 22-25, F 1 Answer Nov 8, 2012 in Image & Weight

Yeah I have some of their visalis shakes I tried it and well shakes are just not my thing but my son on the other hand cannot get enough of the stuff

Best Answer

I love them and am searching for people to help whether they want to lose alittle or a lot of weight or maybe even work from home and lose weight Ive been struggling with my weight for a long time and the battle is far from won but everyday I get alittle closer to my goal. If you decide to get more products for your son let me know.

Best Answer

My best friend sells it to me, I usually buy my kids two bags at a time, it's so nutricious with four times the nutrition of taking vitamine supplements, it's a great product that helps with all kinds of medical conditions. this I know

Best Answer

Yes mayam thank you so much for adding your insight I hope to be able to help other that's my only goal that and I want get down to a healthy weight if you know anyone interested in changing their and fed up with struggling with their weight my website is www.kourtneymiller.bodybyvi.com

Best Answer