Didn't think that could happen, but it happened to me last night. :/
Ally95xx Ally95xx 18-21, F 19 Answers Jun 5 in Community

All the time

Best Answer

I've been in a dream where I wake up from dreaming but still dreaming get it?

Best Answer

I had a dream that continued three days in a row. I was part of an ancient secret society of assassins. My friend betrayed our leader and killed him. Since he was my best friend in the dream, I was sent on a mission to kill him. It took me all over the world, but I succeeded.

Best Answer

no way

Best Answer

My dreams continue when I want to,

Best Answer

Yes. Once it happened across two consecutive nights. I dreamt something, woke up, did my sstuff for the day, went back to bed, and dreamt the continuation.

Best Answer

happens all the time, I love dreaming. it's like I get to be conscious and create my own world 8 hours everyday :) now i just need to figure out how to merge the two. and life will be much better

Best Answer

Yep. It's like a continuation but then I'll forget the whole thing when I wake up again.

Best Answer

Many times - the mind can revisit the same dream that night or long after

Best Answer

yessssssssssssssssssssss I have that happen to me all the time!!! and sometimes I even wish it happens because I hate waking up mid dream and not knowing what happens in the end lol

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Me.

Best Answer

Yes, it's happened only once, though...I'm pretty sure.

Best Answer

All the time..

Best Answer

yes!... its awesome

Best Answer

I have had that experience more than once, but each time I had to will my mind to continue the dream when I lay back down

Best Answer

Mine wasn't a nice dream :/

Best Answer

yah, I wouldn't recommend trying it on a bad dream!

Best Answer

Once.

Best Answer