LLIL LLIL 46-50, F 24 Answers May 27, 2010

Yes, when I was first preparing for anal, I started with a set of plugs that moved up in size. I would wear one each day for a week. I would start first day with two hours, second day four hours, third day six hours , fourth day eight hours, 5th day 10 hours, and 6th and 7th day all day. The next week a new larger plug. It helps to have some wet towelets to clean the plug when you need to go to the bathroom.

Best Answer

That's similar to my anal training,longer and bigger every week and from next month my husband want me to go 24/7 with a medium during the day and large for evenings outings and i cant wait to start.

Best Answer

Soo cool that het couples do the same stuf me and my "husband" do .... Soooo hot

Best Answer

How do you get them to stay in though? I enjoy using a plug in the bedroom with my wife, but after a short time, or if I use it to often, it just does not stay in at all.....HELP!

Best Answer

Harness

Best Answer

I love to wear a plug in public...and have done so at the gym (makes cycling much more fun) and while swimming wearing only a tight speedo...this feels amazing!<br />
My boyfriend and I occasionally have bets to see who wears a plug while we're out.

Best Answer

I've worn a butt plug while out shopping and once while swimming. It was kind of stimulating. It is one of those desires that comes and goes but when the mood strikes me I can hardly wait.

Best Answer

Did you enjoy the experience and would you do it on a regular basis, say once a week, i do do it nearly everytime i shop or have evenings out.

Best Answer

Oh my goodness! I have never before but guess what I am going to start doing!!! Very very hot!

Best Answer

I wear a butt plug almost daily, and yes, that means it is worn in public. I have even worn it during sex with my wife and she had no idea it was in! Too Funny!<br />
The worse occasion though was when I wore a large plug on an airplane ride for about 1.5 hrs. It was pure torment!

Best Answer

OH YEAH! Do it often and its a real thrill.

Best Answer

Yes, twice, once with a gf and once with my wife. Both knew about it and were a bit excited with it. With the gf we were shopping at a dept store and the sales girl was really hot and my gf kept interacting with her just because it excited us both if the sales girl would have found out. With my wife I wore it to breakfast once in a big hotel. While this kind of play is exciting we find it hard to keep a plug in while walking. As to butt plugs at home we do not wear them but rather keep a couple in the shower and put them in everytime we shower.

Best Answer

I wear mine on a regular basis. I love the feel of it in. one day i squatted down to get something and it slipped out. I had to moved it around to get it back in. fun time in the middle of a busy store

Best Answer

yeah I have a butt plug that I've worn out, not for a long trip but just to the corner store not far from my house. It was the first time I did it but I pretty much had an erection the entire time I was gone until I got back to the house and then I jacked off to some **** with the butt plug in before I ever took it out. Such a good feeling, I've heard of people keeping them in all day and night but im not sure if I want to do that, scared of the lube not staying wet and having a hard time getting it out :( I have a hard enough time getting it in especially since I only put things into my *** a couple times every month, so its really tight :O maybe if I was training my *** for anal or something I would leave it in longer but I dont know if that will ever happen, I think it will be very hard for me to admit to people IRL that im gay and want them to **** my tight *** lol

Best Answer

yes i have worn a butt plug 4 not doing as told by my mistress it was very hot made me hard all day

Best Answer

Wearing a butt plug is a very important point of your " Anal Training" and it's a process that takes dedication, time, consistency, soon or later will make you an anal addict. <br />
This is a skill you must practice every day. You can't do anal training some consecutive days and then lay off a couple days a week, the ******* muscles will close up and there you are starting over - again and again.

Best Answer

I try not to put anything into my butt much less when I am shopping or enjoying my evening.

Best Answer

I don't, but one of my girlfriends accepted a dare to wear a double plug during a whole family reunion

Best Answer

Yes, I have been enjoying plugs for years... and have worn plugs out in public. ;-) make sure you get used to wearing for extended periods at home first.<br />
Plus, take some small bags and baby whipes with with you in case need to take it out. (Unless you want to rinse one in a public lavatory.)<br />
If you are sitting down start with padded seats, not hard wood. I have found padded bar stools especially comfortable.<br />
Last tip, if you are wearing one out, get your significant other to wear one too. Enjoy

Best Answer

I wear one 2 school and its 8 in and 3 around man is gym class fun it so hard hiding my hard on ill jack off in class and once a girl caught me and giggle and gave me her number i do this everyday

Best Answer

out to eat several times

Best Answer

I have never worn a butt plug but quite often I wear skin tight control thongs that I wear tight up between my bottom, this always feels so sexy with stockings under a skirt, I mean I can really feel them up there when separate my cheeks a little and bend over, I often wear them all day like this.

Best Answer

all the time!!! if Im not wearing my vibrating egg then I will have a tampon in almost always!!

Best Answer