halfbreed46 halfbreed46 46-50 30 Answers Dec 7, 2011

Dear Satan, Lucifer, Devil, or Other Alias.<br />
CONCERNING MY SOUL; THIS IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.<br />
I know you are on Facebook as your social network is growing daily. Therefore I have an open letter proposition for you.<br />
I will sell my soul to you and these are my conditions, as I know you won't appear to me in person, the conditions will be met when delivery commences and not before or unless. The price for my soul is high as I am a firm believer in God; however, God has always ignored my Prayers and has left me in a state of Suffering, Poverty and Poor Health, despite his promise to “Ask and It Is Given.” I have lived my life as a Christian for 62 years, I have been faithful, I have gone about my life in a way so as to avoid harming others, to help others and to give generously, but frankly whilst I am more than happy to go to heaven and live at the right hand of god forevermore, I am disappointed with the quality of life that has been ordained for me. I feel I am ready for a change but I am not willing to give up my soul for free. <br />
One/ I will need my life now to continue in fully restored (very good) health and up to an age of 78 in this present life, or until I can no longer enjoy the other clauses in the sale, an further extension of human life of 300 years. All lives are to be lived in Good Health free from disease, illness, sickness or injury or sin of any kind whatsoever. This clause also applies to my immediate family including any wife, partner or close friends, this clause all applies to all and any pets I have at any time.<br />
Two/ Money; an immediate and huge win on the Euro Millions Lottery of at least £47 Million Great British Pounds or (More) Greater amount, this win when delivered in full into my bank account will be a sign of your acceptance of the agreement to purchase my soul, this will be seen as commencement of the agreement, the agreement (sale) will not be complete until all requests are complete in full. A further win on the National Lottery of at least 6 Million Great British Pounds should occur within 5 years of the first win and commencement of the agreement. This must be a full and final second win and will be seen as complete when this sum or greater is paid into my bank account. Further to the above all my family members must live a full and natural life in good health and free from sin. I will look after their financial welfare from the moment you begin delivery of the conditions of sale. I will also be allowed unprecedented Good Luck and Favour until the age of 78 in this lifetime and every day for all lifetimes for the next three hundred years. <br />
Three/ I should also be an immediate success at everything I do without consideration as to how well I can actually do that thing; this applies to hobbies, investments, life skills etc.<br />
Four/ I should immediately upon your delivering the first item in this agreement (£47,000,000 or more), become charismatic, outgoing, and fr

Best Answer

it's not the devil you have to be worried about, people sell their soul everyday for drugs, money, and power. don't be led astray with ideas of a physical incarnation of evil because when you least expect it your own lusts may be the thing that puts your soul at risk

Best Answer

No.. I wish I can though I will make him an offer he cant refuse :)

Best Answer

Actually you can sell your soul, but in the end it really isn't worth it. I don't think 50 years tops of health and riches is worth an eternity of pain and suffering. If i were you, i wouldn't sell my soul to anyone. The only one you can trust your soul is woth God. You may be poor, but remember that's temporary, a whole eternity of riches amd love awaits you if you believe in God.

Best Answer

Thought you all shoud know you dont have to sell your soul. i know this because an agreement was made between me and a demon and the soul was never mentioned i am a demonologist who studies them so in exchange for him aiding in my research i had to become a willing host to his spirit and power.

Best Answer

hi can you tell me how you contacted the demons plz need to no i am curious

Best Answer

you must have a desperate need to do so. if so youll find one

Best Answer

is this true? How is this even possible? Are they decieving..the demons? How many demons are there? Was it asteroth?

Best Answer

Hey I've been pondering this decision for a while and I believe I want to do it. Could you tell me the steps into contacting a demon? I've been looking at multiple sources but I haven't been able to find a accurate source.

Best Answer

The other night I woke up and I couldnt move and I barely rememver anything.. I remember getting flipped over but Iits a blur and I dont remember feeling it then scared to death I begged Jesus to take it out and all I remember is feeling a light.. how the hell can you feel a light? Can you please tell me im crazy?

Best Answer

Well I did have a union officer tell me that he'd make my problem his first priority, It turned out his first priority was to let it go untimely.<br />
You can't sell something you don't have, uh, unless your in the government, If your female you do have the ability to rip one out and stomp on it.

Best Answer

no, dont know how to meet him let alone make a deal.... besides, everyday we are selling our soul to the devil by doing what pleases him instead of doing virtuous thing to get what we want and etc..

Best Answer

God said I give you life and choice.<br />
He said nothing about I give you life choice and a soul. Therefore if we were only given life and choice. Its impossible to sell your soul, Why because we are not in possession of it to sell.<br />
For example say you own a new car and you are making payments<br />
to the bank. But they posses the title. If you sell the car to someone<br />
and give them a bill of sale. They don't own the car until the bank gets there money, And signs the title over to them correct.<br />
So we are like a car and the title is the same as a soul. Only the title holder can sell the car. The car can't sell the car.

Best Answer

just watch this movie till the end you'll find everything on it from how to why,to everything:<br />
I Sold My Soul to Satan - Welcome to Hollywood - FREE MOVIE

Best Answer

this world ain't worth it. Devil where ever you are just fucken come here

Best Answer

ugh. I so want too. I'd give my soul to be wealthy and have the body I want. And I mean, The whole crap about how "this life is temporary, and heaven will be what we wish" or w/e. I highly doubt I'll be able to wear skimpy slutty outfits in heaven and **** hot guys all the time... ahahahaa. But yeah.

Best Answer

You should message me. ;)

Best Answer

i want ti sell my soul for money

Best Answer

Yes I wot sell mi soul to the devil

Best Answer

Wel thats quite awkward thought we humans we r deity and we r devil. Wel actually that was said by in ghost rider

Best Answer

I haven't but if I could tell me how to do I can come into some money today,have good health and live a long life with my money.

Best Answer

Yes I think I did without really knowing I did. I "challenged" him over 12 years ago when I was in jr. high and now I get everything I want....and I'm bored to death. Weather or not I am just lucky or srsly made a deal with this guy I don't know but if I did I want to break it! I'd rather endure the hardships of life now than burn in eternity later! I am desparately seeking answers, you just have to read my stories to understand why. Don't do it, the thought of burning for eternity is easier said than done!

Best Answer

YES! ( Though not intentionally! )I unwittingly made a deal with the " Devil" and YES my "soul "was the price! He sacrificed me! ( or I sacrificed myself !) Had me murdered and resurected! Fatal head wound like Micah 5:1 and the Beast in Revelations! I had severe amnesia and severe pain once my skull was reconnected and welded back 2gether by DR,s! It took me 10 years just to function normally again and another 10 before I recieved my first " payment" for the sale...Fearlessness! Supernatural strength and intelligence! Immunity to pain! Talents etc. I get the financial reward and fame next year! But I wouldnt recommend it! The suffering, ridicule, and isolation I somehow endured would destroy most people! So watch who you " give your life to and/or follow/ align yourself/worship cus it may really be a true power there and once you pledge yourself and your soul...theres no turning back! Believe it or not! How do you think superstars become superstar? Looks and talent? Hell billions have that! C'ya!

Best Answer

Figuratively you can "sell your Soul" meaning betray your ideals to get paid, etc. Your soul is energetic/spiritual and there is no one and nothing that would need or have the ability to "buy" your Soul from you. Your Soul is at One with "God.". Can "God" be sold? Can God be taken away from anything since it is everything?

Best Answer

Yes one can really sell their soul to the devil.

Best Answer

How does one sell their Soul to Darkness which is an Absence the opposite of Light which is a Presence?

Best Answer

the only way u cud no that is if youve done it! anything else is crap!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

how u no? have u tried?

Best Answer