too much McDonald's in your diet.....that stuff is bad for vampires too

Best Answer

I do have a differant diet than her, does it really have such a large affect on sanguines?

Best Answer

Whatever you eat is in your blood. What kind of diet do you have?

Best Answer

I would definitely look closely at what you eat and try figuring out what is making her queasy.

Best Answer

Unfortunately my family brings a lot of crappy food into our house to snack on, and I have developed a habit of over eating because of things in my life....

Best Answer

I understand. Well.. if I were you I would try to get access to fresher foods with less saturated fats. I'm not sure how often she needs to feed from you but, perhaps you could stay away from high fatty foods a day or so before you blood exchange.

Best Answer

Thank you for all of this help, honestly today was my second time feeding her, and she is still nervous about harming me. I absolutely hate seeing her suffer and am glad that I can work on being able to feed her without making her sick :) thank u all

Best Answer

No problem.
Whether things get better or not, hope to hear how things go :]

Best Answer

I'm gonna cut out crap immediately, hopefully this does the trick :)

Best Answer