jesynta jesynta 41-45, F 11 Answers Feb 23, 2009

I met my love right here on EP last year and met him in person for Halloween. He is my soulmate and my King.

Best Answer

I'll let you know.

Best Answer

Ask me in a month

Best Answer

Have a look and keep tuned<br />
http://www.i-really-really-love-you-carmen-orosan.com/

Best Answer

I met my current boyfriend on a message board,it has worked out wonderfully,partly because we both knew what the other was the other was about,it side steps allot of confusion.I've dated 3 other guys off the internet,but I didn't click in real life with them,whereas my boyfriend and I had a much stronger connection in real life than on the internet,

Best Answer

I did. We talked for months and when he returned home from Iraq we finally met face to face. It was the most amazing experience in my life. We dated for months after but the relationship ended. He decided to go and see his ex girlfriend over new years instead of seeing me and they got back together. So, even though mine did not work out it is possible. Dont regret the experience at all!

Best Answer

I actually did in 2005 and then we met and we became each others booty call and till this day that is still what we are. We are physically attracted but because that is all we became who needed the relationship. I mean just don't sleep with him as soon as you meet because then it was too easy for him and he may not feel the same. Online there is that suspense you know. Stay pure for awhile I think that will keep the love going.

Best Answer

yes, you can fall in love. I fell in love with someone that showed me pics that were waaaay better than in real life. I had to cut it off because of the dramatic difference. Very misleading. Thats the only thing that will ruin the relationship, plus alot of other factors though

Best Answer

no, this is impossible and ridiculous. you can't fall in love with someone you've not met.

Best Answer

Will lust work? I have fallen in lust on the net and it's worked out just fine! (smiling broadly)

Best Answer