i have
daniel147 daniel147 13-15, M 7 Answers Aug 27 in Doing Good

That's not love .. that's fantasy or infatuation. Until you actually meet and spend time with someone, you don't know how you really will feel about them. Especially at your age .. not a great idea.

Best Answer

the girl lives in the same country as me and my country is really small

Best Answer

You think you're in love, you aren't. Because that's impossible. And you're still 13-15.

Best Answer

i am 15

Best Answer

So? People our age can't feel love properly until we fully develop, like at age 19.

Best Answer

:-(. wait, i know a girl who started her first relationship when she was 12, right now she is 13, her mum doesn't even know about the boy, her dad does but he doesn't know they are going out

Best Answer

crazy right?

Best Answer

I haven't.

Best Answer

Im sorry, but i dont think it's possible. I mean, i know how you're feeling. There was a guy i met on here a while ago that i was crazy about. I thought i was in love. Now looking back on it though, in retrospect, it wasnt love. Just infatuation. And surprise, surprise, we dont talk anymore.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

no i haven't

Best Answer

I have :-)

Best Answer

Me, big time :3

Best Answer