Didn't have a boyfriend or any real friends. I was shy and self-consious. High School was not a good time for me. In 2009 I went to my 50th High School Reunion (my first reunion). The people were just the same as they were in High School, all belonged to the same elite groups. They said hello and disappeared to join a table with all their friends. It's just like everything else in life. It doesn't matter if it is on the job, at church, or the gym. If you don't fit in, it just seems to stay that way throughout life. Actually, maybe those of us that don't fit in are better off as we are more flexible and discerning about who we want to be with.

Best Answer

i have went through my life without a boyfriend.

Best Answer

Yes, I went though high school without a boyfriend. I found that I matured quicker than all the boys in my classes, so I didn't really feel in urge to date them. Once I got into University, I found that dating was much easier and there are a more variety of people to mix with, finding someone to connect with. :)

Best Answer

Yes. I never had a boyfriend in highschool

Best Answer