violetcherry violetcherry 31-35, F 3 Answers Mar 8, 2012

Get lots of Zinc, vit C, vit D, and TONS of purified water.<br />
Also elderberry, echinacea, and any other good immune boosting supplements you can find.<br />
If you have any colloidal silver that stuff works GREAT!!! :)

Best Answer

Lemsip flu strength, Works for every time, Brilliant.. Happy Birthday for tomorrow !!!!

Best Answer

Tonight soak your feed in warm water. Dry them. then soak some loose socks in cold water. Wring out as much water as you can. put them on. find another pair of loose socks and put on top of these socks. go to bed. while you sleep your feet will dry your socks. and you will feel better. but if you are having trouble sleeping this way. this will just make it worse.

Best Answer

Wow. This is a new one on me! Ive just been told to rub vapour rub (vicks) in my feet and put socks on - but I've never heard of the water theory. Im worried it will make my cold worse if my feet are wet? Thanks for taking the time to reply :))) x

Best Answer

WEll if you cant fall asleep right away. yes it will make you more sick. but if you cant fall asleep right away just take them off and put vix instead.

Best Answer

And you can just say Iam well I am well over and over. I feel great. and that will make your attitude towards being sick better and it will be a shorter flu. but when you worry when your sick it makes it longer.

Best Answer