couple1975 couple1975 26-30, M 27 Answers Mar 27, 2010

Yes, one night we went to a bar to get drunk and have some sexy fun. I had my wife wear a short slip dress with no bra and see-thru panties. She she knew how hot she looked and on the dance floor I would spin her around and her dress would sail up to her waist for all to show that she was a natural blonde. She knew that everyone was able to see her ***** thru her sheer panties and got off on it big time knowing that it was ok with me.<br />
She said she liked having strange men looking at her ***** and that she was wet. She was asked to dance by a very handsome guy. I had told her it was ok to get felt up on the dance floor. He first felt her **** by drawing her close to him and easily getting his hand inside her elestic front and feel her ****. She just smiled at him in a way of approval and her moved to the back of her dress and reached under and felt her panty covered *** cheeks as she continued to smile. He then went up higher and got his hand inside her panty waistband and then way down to where he could feel her soaking wet ***** and began fingering her and rubbing her ****. He soon had three fingers buried in her ***** and she was loving getting finger ****** in front of me.<br />
All the time she was drinking shots and getting really drunk. At one time she was passing out so Itold her two male admireres that I needed to get her to the car and go home. One asked if I needed any help and I said sure so two guys helped me get her to the car. I opened the back door and went in first then pulled her in as I got out of the other door. Before I did I pulled her dress up to her waist and pulled down her top fully exposing her bare breasts.<br />
I walked around the other side and joined the other two in what was an incredible view of my wife 90% naked and her legs were still together so I reached in and pulled off her panties and she unconciously spread her legs giving full display of her soaking wet *****. I asked who would like to **** my wife and one had his pants down and his **** was already hard and he got on top of her and slid the bone all the way in with one thrust. He ****** her like crazy as she gasped. He came inside her and got out and his buddy dove right in. He came in about one minute and was done. They went back inside and I put her panties back on for all of the *** to drain into and drove home<br />
We got home and she woke up and got out of the car. She took one step and could tell her panties were full of ***. She looked at me and asked if I ****** her in the parking lot. I said no but that her two friends did. I showed her the cell photos and she was so excited that I was ok with it. I told her I would **** her in the morning at to leave her *** filled panties on all night. She did and I ****** her doggy pulling her panties down just an inch and came huge inside and now she had three loads of *** in her panties as I left for work! She left her panties on all day and *********** ten times until I got home and ****** her in the shower!

Best Answer

Yes, one time she was so drunk she was nearly out... i got a taxi and layed my wife (she was wearing a mini skirt) on the back seat of the car, i sit next to the driver. I noticed he looked at her naked thighs in the mirror...i was drunk and asked him i he like my wifey... he said yes she is hot... i asked him if he would help me carrying her in our bed because she was sleeping... he said yes and if i would mind if he "accindently" touch her... i said "yes, feel my wifey up" and when we was in front of your house, he openened the back door, looked at her naked legs and startet touching her thighs

Best Answer

I've done this yes. In Vegas she gets pretty waisted. Twice guys have helped me carry her to our car after a night out at a late night dance club. We would usually have her around the waist trying to walk her standing but when we go to put her in the back seat, I always go to the opposite side of the car to pull her from her head/shoulders while the guy can get her by the legs and look up her always pantie-less dance skirt. I have on both occasions asked them to stay and watch her (with doors still open and her laying passed out in back seat) while I go back in and do something like use the toilet. When I come out I never know if they touched her or not, but usually I get back to our hotel and will just sleep in the front seat till she wakes enough to go up to our room. I will raise her skirt for walkers-by to see her cunny. Next time I will ask if they want to come to our hotel to help me carry her up. <br />
Also while we are usually in those dance clubs, before she passes out, she dances with so many men, also doing a sandwich where i will let guys feel her up while we dance. She will makeout with any guys, well, almost any.

Best Answer

Had an executive friend who had not met my wife until we all went out to a dinner dance and on the 30 minute drive home I suggested my wife keep him company in the back seat. I could see her skirt up and she knelt forward so I could join feeling her open *****. Weboth rode her when we gothome.

Best Answer

Love to have licked her creamy afters

Best Answer

Years ago, a friend, my wife and I were at a restaurant. She had been drinking before we arrived and was tucking into the wine pretty badly. I didn't stop her because I knew she'd get pissed and let anything happen.<br />
Anyway, by dessert she was drunk and giggling. She kept falling all over my friend, telling him how cute he was. He took full advantage of it. I watched him 'accidentally' grope her breasts a few times and stroke her thighs.<br />
As we left, my wife had to be supported by us both as she staggered home. I'm fairly certain his hand was on her breast the whole way.<br />
Back at our flat, I asked him to help me get her to bed. He helped me undress her, managing to feel her up completely, his fingers rubbing between her legs at one stage. <br />
He realised that I knew what he was doing. I just laughed and told him to help himself.<br />
We managed to ***** her completely and laid her on the bed. My friend and I stood at the foot of the bed and admired her naked body. Eventually he asked if he could have some time alone with her. I nodded and left the room.

Best Answer

what a ***** why alone why not join in,did you go beat your meat trying to imagine
what was happening to your wife,
when all the time you could have watched it for real WHAT A *****

Best Answer

yes I have managed this on at least three occaisions, invite friends over, ply her with drink and steer the chat towards sex, swining etc, the combination of drink and dirty talk with friend usually works to wet her knickers and help them down.......

Best Answer

My wife and I went to a club , after attending a wedding. She had already had several glasses of wine. We were on the dance floor and a guy started to dance next to us. I moved her over so that her back was to him. He looked at me,as if to ask permission to get friendly. I smiled at him and he began rubbing up against her ***. She laughed and bent over a little. A shot girl came buy and he bought her two shots of everclear . After another dance he began to rub his hands up and down her sides and on her thighs. A slow song came on and he wasn't about to lose ground. He slow danced behind her.! I was up against her front and I felt something bump my ****. He was slipping his hand into the front of her panties. She began to moan as he slid a finger into her as we slow danced. His other hand went up her shirt and under her bra. I kissed her while he felt her up from behind. I held her close and could feel his hands working her. The hand that was working her V***** was also bumping my **** at the same time. She was lost in his arms as he undid lifted up her skirt in the back. As I was kissing her, I felt her gasp for air. He had pushed his **** into her and was f&%$ing her on the dance floor as we danced. She grunted her breath into my mouth with each thrust. She grabbed my hands and pulled them to her *** and made me feel him sliding into her. He pulled out enough for me to hold him for a second, to feel how huge he was. Then I felt him push forward, in my hands, into my wife. He was screwing her under her skirt with her panties pulled down. I could feel him rock her body with each thrust. He leaned over her shoulder, as I still held her,and told me he was going to *** in my wife. Before I could say anything, he filled her up and grunted. He then grabbed my hands and put them on her ***, in her panties. She was soaking wet. He backed off and left. And I rubbed my wife's *** drenched *****.

Best Answer

Yeh I have before, my wife myself and one of my friends when out drinking and my wife was absolutely wasted. As we got her into the taxi my mate took the top half so he could have a feel, when we sat her in her dress was hitched up so her ***** was on show and her breasts were exposed so we took turn fingering her and playing with her **** on the way home

Best Answer

I didnt plan on her getting drunk but I bought a couple drinks and 2 guys boughts some drinks they asked her to dance and saw both them grab her butt and press close.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Am about to very soon

Best Answer

have done it many times but my wife prefers to be sober when that happens

Best Answer

yes ive done it one time

Best Answer

Sounds an interesting night! Id love to see my woman getting felt up and ****** every which way :-)

Best Answer

yes many times we have a young friend [19]first time was more by accident as we where away on a short break a little holiday there where quite a few of us on this break the 19 yrold was one of them
it was sat night my wife had got drunk and was staggering about a bit and he gave me a hand to get her to our room in the hotel then to give me a hand to undress her for bed
so I told him he could feel her for giving me a hand.
feel her he had 2 fingers deep inside her finger ******* her like there was no tomorrow he never ****** her but he sure as hell had her moaning what a night that was

Best Answer

yes i do that then when she dancing i will make it look like were not together and then watch as she dances with guys and has that look in her eyes when they hold her closer i love it!

Best Answer

For more years than I care to remember I have enjoyed getting my wife drunk, so that men can enjoy her body and have sex with her in as many positions as they can think of while I watch, by the end of these sessions she had usually lost her underwear, as the guys often kept them.

Best Answer

mine got fingered from behind, in a bar , she moaned so loud the bar heard her ... OMG

Best Answer

I sure have been more

Best Answer

Yes, one Christmas time. Out for a drink with my wife one New Year's Eve, when we bumped into a friend of mine who decided to tag along as we went from pub to pub. All evening he kept coming on to her, although she took no notice of him. By eleven pm, we had been in a dozen bars and she was getting very drunk, as was my friend. Drunk people talk a load of ****, so as me and him stood together taking a **** down a dark alley between pubs I ignored him as he kept on and on about my wife's sexy body.<br />
However after a few more drinks I decided to play along. As my wife became more and more drunk, I dared her to go to the ladies and remove her bra and panties. She was wearing a denim dress which did up at the front. She wobbled her way to the loo, reappeared some time later clutching her bag which now held her underwear.<br />
I undone a few buttons on her dress so her **** nearly fell out, and when she sat down the skirt of the dress opened up almost to her crotch, I could see my friends excitement. We left the pub and found a quiet spot and I undone all the buttons on her dress and let my friend look at her nakedness.

Best Answer