I'm real particular about them because people will make all kinds of crazy stuff. You don't know if they used expired stuff or what kind of stuff they used. Ethnic dishes that ethnic people never heard of. Mystery meal that can kill you. I make sure a bring a variety of things so I have something to eat and then I find out which of my friends brought stuff so I know what stuff I can eat. You don't know who made what or how it was prepared. Some people don't clean their kitchen well or keep meat at the proper temperature.

Best Answer

I'm having a panic attack!

Best Answer

YES I HAVE. I am lactose intolerant so I make a point to ask if there is dairy, but people lie ESP at a pot luck and BOY did I ever get sick. I will not do pot lucks ever ever again.

Best Answer

Poor baby...sorry those lies caused you pain,
.

Best Answer

Cheeky, NO. Not my favorite mouse! No cheese? Bummer.

Best Answer

I KNOW :( what is a mouse without cheese. :( *sobbs*

Best Answer

dairy is poison to me. imagine telling someone there is no milk butter or cheese after they tell you they can not eat it, knowing you will get sick by eating it and STILL deciding to not tell you. SHAMEFULL. It was horrible !!!!

Best Answer

It will come back to bite them.....

Best Answer

That is just pure evil. Cheeky, they will roast in hell for that. No one messes with my favorite Militant Mouse and gets away with it.

Best Answer

Lol uhh no that would be bad and kind of gross so basically ill from someone elses cooking?lol that would be bad and no I havent:/ lol

Best Answer

Nor have I.

Best Answer

They must have

Best Answer